Saturday, March 1, 2014

Flower winner and top 9

WOW, you all made my job so so hard this week. This was my hardest week yet. Not going to lie, that sucked. lol. Plain and simple. This is why people have guest judges every week. Absolutely stunning stunning imagery. I wanted to pick 25. Just wow. Thank you all so much for the continuing support and participation. Reflections is turning into such a great, supportive community. I am very happy with how it is coming along. It wouldn't be what it is without all of you. so again, thank you. The winning image will grace our cover photo for the week until the next weeks winner is chosen. I won't keep you any longer, 

without further ado, the winner of flowers is.... 




I chose this image as the winning image because well, it is simply amazing. It is so unique. It just screams with emotion. Beautiful colors. Just amazing all around. Great job Summer. 

Top 9 in no particular order...




































Congratulations to all. Please join us this week in the theme "portrait" guest judged by the amazing Samantha Photography. Please go show these pages some love. Until next time, XOXO