Friday, March 28, 2014

Outdoors winner and top 9

What an amazing week we had. So many amazing outdoor images that came in. A huge thank you to our guest judge Ginger of Ginger Unzueta Photography she really had her work cut out for her. She did a fabulous job choosing her favorites. So I won't keep you any longer. Here are a few words from Ginger about her judging experience with us...


"This week I really enjoyed seeing all the outdoor images. I love watching my children explore and play in the fresh air. Living in Florida allows us to be outside year round which is truly a gift. I had such a hard time picking the images this week. They were all fantastic and showed such a variety in the world around us."- Ginger

Winning images....




A few words from ginger about why she chose this image as winner...

"This week I chose the winning image from Sonja Stitch, because it immediately made me stop. I love the details of this image. It was such a beautiful picture of childhood outdoors. I also really loved the conversion." - Ginger

Top 9 in no particular order...




































A huge thank you to Ginger for guest judging. until next time, XOXO