Friday, June 6, 2014

Sun flare winner and top 9!

All I can say is WOW. You all totally rocked this theme. I am very happy I wasn't the judge because they were all so beautiful. Ana had a hard time choosing. Thank you all so much for being here with me. You all give me so much inspiration. Each week there will be one winning image and top 9. The winning image will grace our cover photo for the week until the next weeks winner is chosen! Lets move on to see who Ana chose as winner...

winning image...




Here are a few words from Ana as to why she chose this image as winner...

"I chose this image because it is so simple but yet so magical."-Ana


Top 9 in no particular order...


































Moments by Madril


Congrats to you all. This weeks theme Is "Fantasy" being guest judged by the one and only Carrie of Captured by Carrie. Please post up to two images right to my wall here Reflections for chance at winning image or top 9 feature. Until next time, XOXO! Here is Carries image for "fantasy"