Sunday, June 15, 2014

Solitude top 10!

So many amazing solitude images came in. I had a hard time choosing this week. As alway's thank you so much for the continuing support and participation. I really enjoy doing this because I see so many amazing images, get inspired and find new pages with so much talent. Let's move on to the top 10.

Top 10 in no particular order...



Jennifer Nobriga Photography




Tamryn Jones Photography




Jenna Leigh Photography




Nicki Bosch Photography




Melina Nastazia Photography




Lens & Beauty




Through my lens by Jenny




Charlotte Heart Inspired




Constellation X Photography




Melissa Pizzalato Photography

Congrats to all. Please join us this week for the theme "In the air." Post up to two images right to my wall here Privizzini's Passion Photography for chance at top 10 feature! Thank you. until next time, XOXO!