Friday, June 13, 2014

"Fantasy" winner and top 9!

Thank you all for so many amazing images. This weeks "Fantasy" theme, you blew us away. Carrie had a very tough time choosing tops. I am blown away by all the entries from week to week already. I would have never imagined there would be so many. Thank you for being here with me through this journey. I think it is so important to capture OUR every day's. I am meeting so many new faces and finding so many amazing talents through this page. Each week there will be one winner and a top 9. The winner will grace our cover photo for the week until the next weeks winner is chosen. Here are a few words from Carrie about her judging experience...

"ok, this was VERY tough being a guest judge!!! There are so many versions and visions of "Fantasy" and it was fun to see the creative thoughts that you each had, brought to life in an image! Your props, photography and post processing blew me away and honestly made me feel like I was right in the land of make-believe! It was such a tough choice to narrow them down...I wanted to keep them ALL...but honestly, you are all winner in my eyes!!!"-Carrie

Let's see who Carrie chose as winning image...


Winning image...




A few words from Carrie as to why she chose this image as winner...

"The minute I saw this image I was captivated...the color, tones, symmetry and concept just drew me in and wanted to know more! This photo was trying to tell me a story...it was a believable make believe, if that makes sense! Such wonderful photography, props, post processing and a creative idea executed perfectly!"-Carrie


Top 9 in no particular order...




































Congrats to all! Please join us this week in the theme "In my back yard" with guest judge image421. Post up to two images right to our wall here Reflections for chance at winning image or top 9! Until next time, XOXO!