Monday, June 23, 2014

In the air top 10!

What lovely submissions this week. Another hard week for me to choose. I want you to know I am very fair with these picks on all my pages. I pick images that jump out at me and or tell a story to me. Images that really speak to me. If I do not choose your image it does not mean your work was not great or I did not like your work. These themes are very hard to judge because I love so many photographers and always love all the images that come in. With that said let's move on to the top 10.

Top 10 in no particular order...









































Congrats to all. Please join us this week for the theme "serene." Post up to two images right to my wall here Privizzini's Passion Photography for a chance at top 10 feature. Until next time, XOXO!