Monday, February 24, 2014

MuseMemoirs

Post 3, February 24th, 2014

peanut, little man, Pauli

You are independent but a mama's boy. You are a stubborn one for sure. You are a sweet boy, very shy but have lots of friends. Theres always kids knocking at the door wanting you to come out and play. It makes mama happy. yYou don't know this but you have always been so shy so I get so happy when I see you outside playing with all of your friends just being a kid, getting dirty, laughing and being a boy.    You have really been trying hard lately to be the best you can be. We have some slips ups and you don't want to listen, you scream and yell but you are really trying very hard and you are so proud of yourself that you have been behaving and listening to mama. It is a work in progress but we are getting there. You have been doing great. I can not believe you are going to be 9 years old soon. Where did the time go. I am trying all I have to keep you young and my little peanut but everyday I look at you you look more and more like a young man. so I am glad I have all these memories captured to always remember you  as my little guy. Let's take a look at what you have been up to...


You have played out in the snow a lot...














you have been asking more lately for me to take pictures of you. So of course I take you up on your offer and you;re a great model. 














I tired out double exposure for the first time on you and loved it...








Keep working hard at being the great kid you are buddy. Mama and daddy are really proud of you.  You are growing up to be a amazing young man. We love you.
Until next time, XOXO


"My message, especially to young people is to have courage to think differently, courage to invent, to travel the unexplored path, courage to discover the impossible and to conquer the problems and succeed. These are great qualities that they must work towards. This is my message to the young people."