Sunday, January 4, 2015

Winner and top 10 {Wonder}

I hope ya'll had a very merry xmas and a happy new year. I wish you all the best for 2015. I wanted to quickly say THANK YOU for an amazing year my first year for Reflections. I appreciate each and every one who supports me on any of my pages. The appreciation is endless. I can't thank you all enough. I have lots of dreams and goals and ideas so when people support me through my ideas it warms my heart. Thank you all so much.... Enough of the mushy stuff ;)

 WOW what great wonder images that came in. Christine did a great job choosing her tops and winner. Each week there will be one winning image and a top 9 feature. The winner will grace our cover photo for the week until the next weeks winner is chosen. Lets get to Christine's winning image.


Winning image...



"The creative interpretation of the theme in this particular image is what really jumped out at me. Typically when one hears the word wonder, they envision the face of the person, staring in rapt awe and delight at someone or something. But instead, the artist here successfully accomplished this in an excellent, faceless composition, straight and to the point, with a dreamy processing and tones that make me feel the same curiosity this sweet child must have felt as they reached for the plump, enticing fruit. I imagine their face is full of wonder, fascination and curiosity. And a little bit of strong willed determination. Well done!" ~Christine


Top 9 in no particular order...




























Congrats all. Thank you to Christine of Kapuschinsky Photography for guest judging. Please join us this week for the theme {favorite image of 2014} with guest judge me of Privizzini's Passion Photography. Thank you. Until next time, XOXO! ~Amber