Saturday, January 24, 2015

365 winner and top picks...

Wow, thank you for another amazing week. I love doing this with you all. So much talent in this group already. Endless inspiration. Invite your friends along to join us. Just please no drama.

Each week I will choose one winning image and then my top picks. I don't pick a certain amount I just pick the images that jump out at me. Lets move on to the winning image.

Winning image...


"I chose this image as winning image because I gasped when I saw it. Si simple yet so beautiful. The conversion makes the whole image. It makes it so soulful and emotive. The long hallway and the light with the white on the cat pull the whole image together. Amazing shot." ~Amber 

Top picks in no particular order...

















For anyone that want to join my 365 groups. I have a flickr one and a Facebook one. I will leave the links below. Congrats all. Until next time, XOXO! ~Amber 

Flickr:  https://www.flickr.com/groups/2776422@N21/

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/920211454663340/