Friday, December 19, 2014

Winer and top 10 "Almost canned"

What a beautiful week of images. So many times do my favorite images of mine end up being the ones I almost threw away but didn't. So hang on to those photos for a while and look back at them or even try to edit them. Sometimes after you edit them you say wow. 

Each week we will have a top 9 feature and a winning image. The winning image will grace our cover photo for the week until the next weeks winner is chosen. our guest judge this week was Jennifer of Photographs by Jennifer. Let's see her picks.


Winning image...



"I feel like I could have chosen this image as winner for a million different reasons. It fits the theme first of all. A picture that at first might be tossed to the side. Not perfect technically...but there's a story there. Such a great story. I kept going back to it. The light, the color and the fact that I want to see where he's going and what he's doing next. All this makes it interesting, and that makes it a keeper! Well done Cara! I am so glad that all of you chose not to can these gorgeous images, and I hope this theme was a reminder to take a second loo before you toss that "bad" photograph. Give it a day or a week and see if you don't fall in love with it. I bet you do." ~Jennifer


Top 9 in no particular oder...




























Please join us this week for "Wonder" with guest judge Kapuschinsky Photography. Post up to two images right to the wall here at Reflections. Thank you. Until next time, XOXO~ ~Amber