Sunday, January 11, 2015

Winner and top 9 {2014 fav}

WOW, is all I can say. This was tough. Every image that came in I loved. I went back and forth a few times before I chose. You all rocked 2014. I can not wait to see what you all do in 2015. As always thank you for your continuing support and participation. Each and everyone of you are amazing. Each week there will be a winning image and a top 9 feature. The winning image will grace our cover photo for the week until the next weeks winner is chosen. Lets move on to the winning image.

winning image...



"I chose this image as winner because, WOW. My jaw literally dropped when I saw it and I am so serious about that. It dropped. I saw wow. The light, the reflections, the water, the blur, its just so so dreamy. This is a piee of art that should be hanging HUGE on the wall so everyone can see. beautiful job." ~Amber


Top 9 in no particular order...





























Congrats all. Please join us this week for the theme {Littles lovins} Any photo with love with a kiddo in it! Thank you! Until next time, XOXO! ~Amber