Friday, January 16, 2015

winner and top 9 feature {Littles lovins}

This was a very hard week to choose my top picks. You all are so talented. I loved each and every image that came in. So much genuine, real, raw emotion and love. Thank you all for being here with me week after week. The continuing participation means a lot. To see this little community grow day after day fills my heart with joy. For us all to have a place to share our artists hearts. To create from the heart. Show reflections of who YOU are as an artists makes me happy. 
Each week there will be one winning image and a top 9 feature. The winning image will grace our cover photo for the week until the next weeks winner is chosen. Please, If your image isn't chosen it is not because I don't like your work or your image. It is very hard picking only 10 images. Thank you. Let's move on to the winning image.

Winning image...



"I chose this image as winning image because the raw emotion that oozes from it sucked me in immediately. That little hand holding mama's finger. The light. That amazing perspective. It all just signs to me. Such a perfect capture." ~Amber


Top 9 in no particular order...



 {Page unknown}


























Congrats all.  The new theme has been pinned to the top of the page at Reflections. Thank you. Until next time, XOXO! ~Amber