Sunday, February 1, 2015

Winner and top 9 {Routine with kids}

Gorgeous images you guys. Sorry this is so late. Things have been super crazy here with kids being out of school from the huge snow storms and work and just the kids in general. Crazy crazy lately. I am so behind. Thanks for being patient. 
As alway's thank you for being here and for the continuing support and participation. I am working hard to get things together with choosing a magazine print company so I can get things going there.

Each week there will be one winning image and a top 9 feature. The winner will grace our cover photo for the week until the next weeks winner is chosen. Lets see this weeks winner.

Winning image...


"I chose this image as winning image because it stopped me in my tracks the moment I saw it when she first posted it. It is just an amazing story and such a perfect capture of a childhood memory. The football uniform, the concentration in the eyes. It is really amazing. It makes me want to see more of this story." ~Amber 

Top 9 in no particular order...



























Congrats all. Join us for the new theme {connection} Thank you. Until next time, XOXO! ~Amber