Saturday, February 28, 2015

365 winner and favs

Thank you all for sticking around. I absolutely LOVE seeing your images. I have been taking my 365 images I jsut haven't been posting them. I don't think I will EVER catch up on posting them now which makes me sad. I have just been so super busy there's barely any time to edit. But I still love doing this with you guys. Each week I pick one winning photo and top picks. The winner is my fav of the week, the one that really stands out to me the most. My top picks are images that really stood out to me, are different and unique or make a statement that I just love. Lets see the winning image.

Winning image...



"I absolutely LOVE this image. It is stunning. As soon as I saw it, it stopped me and sucked me in. The tones are so pleasing to me. Gorgeous girl. Everything about it I love. Great shot girl." ~Amber

Top picks in no particular order...




























Congrats all. Keep it up. I love all your images. If you want to join my 365 groups I have a facebook one and flickr. Both the same groups I just have them on both sites. I will link them in below. Have a great week. Thank you. Until next time, XOXO! ~Amber

Facebook group:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/920211454663340/

Flickr group:  https://www.flickr.com/groups/2776422@N21/pool/