Sunday, February 1, 2015

Winner and top 9 {Emotive}

Gorgeous emotive images ya'll. Wow. Each week there will be one winning image and a top 9 feature. The winning image will grace our cover photo for the week until the next weeks image is chosen. Lets see the winning image for emotive.

Winning image...



"I chose this image as winner because wow. Just look at it. Ever since I saw this image to I just gasped. Her little hands, her beautiful eyes, The snow, the reflections. the conversion. Its all so wonderful and again, tells an amazing story. That is what t is all about with me. An image that conveys so much emotion and tells me a story and pulls me in is an amazing image. Great job girl." ~Amber

Top 9 in no particular order...  











 












 
Congrats all. Please join us this week the the theme {Connection} Thank you. Until next time, XOXO! ~Amber