Friday, November 21, 2014

Winner and top 9 {Nostalgia}

Amazing images again this week. I love the theme nostalgia. I love the feeling of old images or childhood. Each week there will be one winning image and a top 9 feature. The winning image will grace our cover photo for the week until the next weeks winner is chosen. We have a great selection of amazing talent this week for the winner and top 9. Lets see the winning images.


winning image...



 I was so happy when i scrolled through the images and saw this! This to me is childhood, and well lets admit it, adult hood too. Who can resist a fogged up window? I love the little hand, that there is just enough light to see a teeny bit of her cheek and especially the the remnants of Halloween! To me, those details make the image bring me right back to childhood. I love it , thank you. ~Jayne

Top 9 in no particular order...




























Congrats to all. Thank you so much to Jayne of Under the willow tree Photography for guest judging. Please join us this week for the theme {Cozy.} Post up to two images right to my wall here Reflections for chance at winning image or top 9 feature. Thank you. Until next time, XOXO! ~Amber