Sunday, November 9, 2014

Top ten and winner {why not}

So many amazing amazing images coming in from week to week. I can't tell you all how much you inspire me each day. Inspiration overload. You are all so amazing and talented. The way you all use light and perspectives is great. Each week we will have one winning image and a top 9 feature. The winning image will grace our cover photo for the week until the next weeks winner is chosen. A big thank you to Aimee from Hobbs Photography for guest judging this week. Lets see who she chose as the winning image.

winning image...



"This image caught my eye right away. I love the movement, the facial expression and the fact that it is something that almost no kid can resist and well, why not?" ~Aimee

Top 9 in no particular order...
























Congrats all. Please join us for this weeks theme "Carefree" post up to two images right to my page here reflections. Thank you. Until next time, XOXO! ~Amber