Friday, November 14, 2014

Winner and top ten {carefree}

Wow, I had a really hard time choosing only 10 images. You guys are so inspiring. What I love about this page is so many different style of photography come in. And I love them all. I really love the variety this page gives. You are all so amazing. Each week there will be one winning image and a top 9 feature. The winning image will grace our cover photo for the week until the next weeks winner is chosen. 

Winning image...



"I chose this image as winner because to me it gives off such a carefree childhood feeling and makes me smile. It makes me super happy. Such a peaceful, serene amazing feeling. The lighting is perfection and I just love the suspenders!"~Amber 

Top 9 in no particular order...



























Please join us this week for the theme "Nostalgia" guest judged by The Willow Tree Photography. Post up to two images right to our wall here Reflections for chance at winning image or top 9 feature. Thank you. Until next time, XOXO~ ~Amber