Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Winner and top 9 {Golden light}

WOW, what an amazing week of images. Those who know me, know I am such a sucker for backlighting, for light period. I just love light. So much golden goodness on my page this week. I don't know how Cynthia chose only 10. Each week we will have one winning image and a top 9 feature. The winning image will grace our cover photo for the week until the next weeks image is chosen. Lets see who Cynthia chose as winner. 

winning image...



"So hard to pick!!! I love this one by Photographs by Jennifer. The light and shadows seem to just float across the frame in the most beautiful way. I love how she captured this sweet childhood moment." ~Cynthia 


Top 9 in no particular order...




























Congrats all. Please join us this week for the theme {Why not} with guest judge Hobbs Photography. Thank you. Until next time, XOXO! ~Amber