Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Winner and top 9 {Negative space}

WOW, what a great week of images. So sorry I am so late with this post. I have been super busy. But just going through these images had me in awe. I had one of the hardest times narrowing it down. So much talent. 
Each week there will be one winning image and a top 9 feature. The winning image will grace our cover photo for the week until the next weeks winner is chosen. Lets check em out.

Winning image...



" I chose this image as winner because well just look at it. How could I not. Everything about it is perfect. The selective focus, The sharpness of it. How you can see the pours on her face. And of course the lady bug. Its just gorgeous. And the composition with the negative space makes the image even better. " ~Amber

Top 9 in no particular order...



























Congrats all. What a beautiful collection of images. An amazing week. Thank you all for the continuing support and participation. The new theme is {Creative crop.} Thank you. Until next time, XOXO! ~Amber