Saturday, May 30, 2015

winner and top 9 {From above}

WOW, best week yet I think. More and more people submitting and that makes me smile. I want to see more and more every week. I am taking this page back to my roots and keeping it that way. I want to see more people shooting from their heart but not only that shooting unique, creative, artistic, emotive imagery. Its what I want my magazine to be about so I want the page to move that way to. This week was huge on creative images. I loved them. I loved them so much I couldn't pick 10 so I picked 13. I just couldn't narrow it down anymore. Such a hard time. You all rock. So keep in mind every week. Artistic, creative, unique, emotive imagery. LETS DO THIS...
Each week there will be one wining image and a top 9 feature. Or in this case a top 12 feature for this week. I NEVER do that for this page, ever. I am in a good mood. First time for everything, right?! The winning image will grace our cover photo for the week until the next weeks winner is chosen. Lets see this amazing winning image.

Winning image...




"I chose this image as weekly favorite because it really spoke to me. It really moved me and caught my eye. They all look so very content. happy and peaceful together.I love that its shot from above. The post processing is stunning. It is just a beautiful family image. Makes me so happy inside." ~Amber

Top 9 (this week 12) in no particular order...













  





















Just gorgeous, aren't they?!?! Congrats all. Please join us this week for the theme {Out of the ordinary} With guest judge Kelly Akers Photography. See pinned post on Reflections page for something new that is kicking off. Until next time,  XOXO! ~Amber