Monday, May 18, 2015

Winner and top 9 {Creative crop}

WOW, Great week. So much inspiration. Each week there will be a winner and a top 9 feature. The winner will grace our cover photo for the week until the next weeks winner is chosen. But this week since there was two weeks of creative crops there was no way I could pick just 10 so I went a tad over :)

Winning image...  



"WOW, is all I can say. The reflection is so amazing here. And I just love \how you made that the focus of the image with just s tiny bit of her feet showing. Brilliant shot. I love how I can even see the clouds."~Amber
Top what is normally 9 but today is 20!!!!
























































Congrats all. Please join us this week for the theme {Adventure} Thank you. Until next time, XOXO! ~Amber