Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Winner and top 9 {Adventure)

Great week everyone. As always, amazing images. More and more talent I see each week. Each week there will be a winning photo and a top 9. The winning image will grace our cover photo for the week until the next week image is chosen. Lets check out the winning image.

Winning image...



"I chose this image because its wow. The whole scene is to die for. That location is gorgeous.  The white tops of the waves in the background, the composition, the clouds. It is just gorgeous. As soon as I saw this image it stopped me in my tracks. I had to go back and look at it multiple times through the week." ~Amber

Top 9 feature in no particular order...



























Please join us this week for the theme {From above} Until next time, XOXO! ~Amber