Friday, April 3, 2015

Winner and top ten {Environmental lifestyle}

What a great week. I love lifestyle images. So thank you for letting me into your lives for a peak. Its so fun to see everyone's day to day. Each week there will be one winning photo and a top 9 feature. The winner will grace our cover photo for the week until the next weeks winner is chosen. lets see thing winning image.

Winning image...




"I chose this image as winner because it spoke top me immediately. It melted my heart and made me smile. Its so so sweet. What a connection they show here. I love the conversion and the back lighting. So so beautiful."~Amber

Top 9 in no particular order...

























Congrats all. Please join us this week for the theme {Freelensed} Thank you. Until next time, XOXO~ ~Amber