Saturday, April 11, 2015

Winner and top 9 {Freelensed}

Beautiful images everyone. I have quite the addiction to free lensing. I just love how unique every image is. I love the dreaminess of it, the creaminess of it. My favorite part about it, no two images look the same. When I found free lensing. It took me a while and a good few tries to get the hang on it. But the moment I had that ahaa moment I never looked back, I was hooked.
Each week there will be one winning image and a top 9 feature. The winning image will grace our cover photo for the week until the next weeks winner is chosen. Lets check out the winner.

wining image...




"I chose this image because it immediately caught my eye and I fell in love. The tones are dreamy, the way the focus landed is perfect, The processing is so gorgeous. The simplicity makes it even more beautiful.  I would hang this on my wall. So pretty." ~Amber

Top 9 in no particular order...



























Join us this week in the theme {Pocket of light}