Sunday, December 14, 2014

Winner and top 9 {Beautiful mess}

So many amazing images came in. I even giggled at a few. Thank you all for being here and participating from week to week. You all are amazing. Each week we will have one winning image and a top 9 feature. The winning image will grace our cover photo for the week until the next weeks winner is chosen. Lets see who Nicole chose for winner.

winning image...




"As soon as I saw this image I burst into tears. This image is such a beautiful mess. Having a child is amazing and scary and your whole heart now lives outside your body in one big messy moment. I feel like this image will forever be engraved in my mind. It's how all of us moms feel about our children. It's such a beautiful mess being a mom in general. And I'd like to welcome this momma to that beautiful mess. Thanks for the amazing image." ~Nicole

Top 9 in no particular order...