Saturday, October 11, 2014

Winner and top 9 {Dance}

WOW, what a great theme. I loved seeing all the images come in this week. So much fun. Each week there will be one winning image and a top 9 feature. The winning image will grace our cover photo for the week until the next weeks winner is chosen. Lets see who Candice chose as winning image.

Winning image...




"This image is stunning. I feel like I'm on my way to the circus and I'm watching the performers get ready for the snow. I love the colors and the wide and;e of the shot. Perfect exposed and just all around beautiful." ~Candice


Top 9 in n o particular order...



























Congrats all. A huge thank you to Candice of The Blissful Maven for guest judging. Please join us for this weeks theme {Weather.} Post up to two images right to my page here Reflections for chance at winning image or top 9 feature. Thank you. Until next time, XOXO! ~Amber