Sunday, October 5, 2014

Winner and top 9 {Motherhood}

WOW, what a fantastic week of images. I can tell you first hand that Melina had a hard time choosing only 10. I didn't know hat ones to share through the week. I wanted to share them all. YOU ALL ROCK! Each week there will be one winning image and a top 9 feature. The winning image will grace our cover photo for the week until the next weeks winner is chosen. A big thank you to Melina Nastazia Photography for guest judging. Lets move on and see who Melina chose as winning image. 

winning image...



"I love this image because it is so simple and minimalistic, yet so powerful in its storytelling detail. I love the light, the fantastic leading lines and sense of depth. Most of all I love how it communicates the love, responsibility and comfort of motherhood and I can almost hear my own daughters voices preceding my own frantic search for favorite lovies right before bedtime kisses." ~Melina


Top 9 in no particular order...















Moments by Madril












Sarah Faith Hodges









Congrats all. Please join us this week for the theme "Dance" with guest judge Candice of The Blissful Maven. Post up to two images right to my wall here at reflections Reflections for chance at winning image or top 9 feature. Thank you. Until next time, XOXO! ~Amber