Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Winner and top 9 {This wild like, this freedom}

You guys, you totally ROCKED this theme. I was so inspired all week. In awe of all the talent coming to this page. I have so much in store for you guys. I can't wait to share. 
Each week there will be a winner and a top 9 feature. The winning image will grace our cover photo until the next weeks winner is chosen. Lets see the amazing choices this week. 

Winning image...




" To me this image oozed the theme words. The combination of the open field location and the running movement spoke freedom to me in volumes. The kite and the the late evening just added to the mood and atmosphere of the image. I hope this is printed big and on display in your house somewhere , it is most certainly a childhood memory to be cherished." ~Niki

Top 9 in no particular order...








 

















Wow, amazing images. Congrats all. Thank you to Niki Boon Photography for guest judging. Thank you. Until next time, XOXO! ~Amber