Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Winner and top 9 {Distorted beauty}

Another absolutely amazing week of images. You all inspire me every day to keep shooting and keep trying new things. Thank you.
Each week there will be a winner and a top 9 feature. The winning image will grace our cover photo for the week until the next weeks winner is chosen. Lets see more amazing images. 

Winning image...



" I loved this image from the moment I laid eyes on it and I came back to look at it several times during the week! This is what distorted beauty is all about for me..the imperfection draws you in. I want to know her story. She intrigues me. There's such a soft beauty to this image and the tones are amazing! Beautiful work!! Thank you so much for having me! I have really enjoyed looking at all of the amazing images you posted. xo." ~Anita

Top 9 in no particular order...


























Gorgeous images, congrats all. Thank you to Anita of My Thre sons Images for guest judging. Thank you. Until next time, XOXO! ~Amber