Friday, September 5, 2014

Winner & top ten Barefoot!

AMAZING. That is all I can say. I had such a hard time deciding on top 10. I had a top 45 my first run through that I had to narrow down from. You guys rock. As always thank you for the continuing support and participation. Each week there will be one winning image and a top 9 feature. The winning image will grace our cover photo for the week until the next weeks winner is chosen. Lets move on to see who got winning image.


Winning image...



"I chose this image as winning image because it just sucks me in and I want to know more. It is a powerful shot. The perspective makes it so intriguing. The conversion is beautiful. I just adore this image. Great shot Jen." ~Amber


Top 9 in no particular order...




































Congrats all. Please join us this week for the theme "Celebrate." Post up to two images right to my wall here Reflections for chance at winning image or top 9 feature. Thank you. Until next time, XOXO!~Amber