Saturday, August 30, 2014

Wind winner and top 9 feature

WOW what an amazing week. All the images were just great! I had a very hard time deciding on the top 10 and then choosing one winner. Not fun. lol

Each week there will be one winning image and a top 9 feature. The winning image will grace our cover photo for the week until the next weeks winner is chosen. Lets move on to see the winning image...


winning image...





"I chose this image as winner because it first of all just screams "wind." I love that I slightly see her hair blowing. I love that I see the grit of the sand and how it is wisping back up almost at her. The light is beautiful as well as the tones. Great image." ~Amber 


Top 9 in no particular order...





































Congrats to all. Please join us for this weeks theme "Barefoot." Post up to two images right to my wall here Reflections for chance at winning image or top 9 feature. Thank you. Until next time, XOXO! ~Amber