Sunday, April 13, 2014

Snuggle winner and top 9

What an amazing week for the theme snuggles. Every image was beautiful. Heather really had her work cut out for her. Thank you to all of you that are here with us and for the continuing support. It means a lot to me. The winning image will grace our cover until the next weeks winner is chosen. Here are a few words from our amazing guest judge Heather Robinson Photography

"I can not even begin to express how much I adored looking trough each and every one of these photographs. Snuggling my babies is by far one of the best parts of being a mama. I love the variety of images that were submitted this week. Each one different yet they all give me this feeling of comfort and safety. A huge thank you to Amber for giving me this wonderful opportunity to feel such warmth and love this week." - Heather

The winning image Heather chose is...




Caroline Moylan Photography


A few words from Heather about the winning image.


"I chose this image because it feels like my future. I know this time in my life with little ones that fit so comfortably in my arms is going to be over much sooner than I can comprehend. When I look at this image, I feel the deep love and companionship between a mother and her child. Even though the child in this photo is most likely too big to fit on her mother's hip or cradled in her arms, they are still snuggling. And that is a beautiful thing."- Heather


Top 9 in no particular order...
Erica Moffitt/Naki Studios



Please join us in this weeks theme "under" Post up to 2 images on our wall for chance at winning image or top 9 feature. Reflections. Until next time, XOXO