Sunday, January 26, 2014

Top 10 "pink" features

        Thank you all for participating in my themes on my photography page. I hope you all continue. It is a lot of fun. And it is great for inspiration. Please if your images do not get chosen do not think it was because your images were not great or were not noticed. These are very hard to choose. I pick the images that are different or just jump right out at me. I try to pick a variety of styles to make it fair for all genres. There were some pretty amazing images on only the first week. I hope to see more participate from week to week. Lets jump right in and see the top 10 for this weeks "pink" theme. 

Top 10 in no particular order,































Please join us this week for the theme "emotion" Post up to 2 images right to my wall. please tag your business page so I know where they belong and it is easier for me if I choose yours as a feature. Thank you!