Saturday, July 5, 2014

Winner and top 10 "Everyday life"

What an amazing week. Every image that comes in is so lovely. You make it hard for me to choose what ones to share! Again, as always thank you for the continuing support and participation. I love having you all here. Each week there will be one winner and a top 9. The winner will grace our cover photo for the week until the next weeks winner is chosen. Lets see what image Dawn chose as winner. 


Winning image...





A few words from Dawn as to why she chose this image as winner...


"The reason I chose Sonja's as winner is because I feel like we've all had our kitchen look like that. I know mine was messy prior to the move and it wasn't a pretty sight the day the movers came and packed up my house. There was just something about it. I know that I'm probably known for my b&w processing but sometimes certain colored photos speak to me. If it doesn't speak to me then I can't connect to it." ~Dawn 


Top 9 in no particular order...





































Congrats to all. Please join us this week for the theme "freedom." Post up to two images right to our page here Reflections, tagging your business page if you have one. For chance at winning image or top 9. Until next time, XOXO! ~Amber