Tuesday, July 8, 2014

"Muse" top 10

I really enjoyed seeing all your beautiful images of your favorite muses. I think most of us, it is our own kids. I know my kids inspire me daily. I noticed that with most of you as well. It is a great thing to see! As always thank you for the continuing support and participation. I love to have you here with me. Let's jump right into the top 10 for "muse." This was a very hard week to choose tops for me. 

Top 10 in no particular order...  









































Congrats to all. Simply amazing images. All of them. That was a very tough choice this week. Please join us this week for the theme "senses." You choose what one of our senses to post. Post up to two images right to my wall here Privizzini's Passion Photography tagging your business page if you have one. For chance at top 10 feature. Until next time, XOXO! ~Amber