Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I had a choice. it was my choice

           Due to the recent happenings in this industry I feel the need to not only stand up for what is right but also to defend my character. First, when did people become so scared to stand up for what is right and why? I will tell you why. Thieves always turn into the victim and the person with the "facts" turns into the "bully. I will be using that word "fact" an awful lot in this post.

           If you have solid, again here's that word again, "facts" then why should we not stand up for what is right? Facts do not lie. Just an example here. If someone stole your identity and the correct research was done and you have solid facts as to who did it.  You would stand up for your rights, correct? Same thing here. But again so many people are scared of being called the "bully" being bashed, having there name ran through the mud by the "victim" and theirs friends that just believe them with no "facts" and oh maybe scared of losing some fans. Again if people would just look at the proof and see for themselves and stop condoning theft. None of this would be going on. People would stand up!

           SLANDER: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/slande . Again, having the facts is not slander, but spreading around "false" accusations however, is. so when in doubt, check your facts!

           What am I getting at? With what is going on in this industry sickens me. People condone theft and they get away with it. Make money off of honest people's hard work. I will be honest. These past few days. I had a choice. A choice to stand up for what is right or a choice to turn my back on some great friends. Well, the person I am I chose to stand up for what is right. Did I know what the repercussions could possibly be? yes, however I was ready for them. I was ready for people to turn their back on me. To not believe me. To maybe lose some fans. I was ok with that because I was doing something right. I would not have felt ok with myself me as a person if I turned my back on these friends that have been there for me. I also gained some new great friends through all of this. When I see someones lives being pulled out from under them and their hard work being claimed as someone elses. that to me, is not ok. I chose to do this the right way though. I looked at facts. I did not want just word's. I looked, I read, I watched. I felt helpless, I felt sad, mad, angry. watching all this go on with nobody saying a word. I compared side by sides. I formed my own opinion. I saw with my own two eyes because again "facts" don't lie. I compared again and again and again. I watched my name get thrown around. But its ok. I am standing up for what is right. I wont allow someones lively hood to get stolen from them while they sit helpless with fingers pointing at them being called a bully. no, that's not my character. I chose to take a stand. The truth always comes out!

           People that know me know for sure. I do not like confrontation. I don't like having enemies. I don't condone bashing names and most importantly I do not deal with drama. I am not a bully. I simply do not like hurting people, even dishonest people. But I will do what is right. but there is a correct way to do it. check your facts. don't start drama and do not throw names around publicly.

 so, I chose to stand up and do the right thing. will you?