Friday, July 3, 2015

Winner and top ten {A day to remember}

Oh my goodness. I forgot all about blogging the top ten for {A day to remember} Please forgive me. LOL. Kids are out of school for the summer so its been crazy. Ok, 
It was an amazing theme. I loved the images that came in. You guys are fab. I want to keep building this page so share with your friends if you think they would enjoy it. 
Each week there will be a winning image and a top 9 feature. The winning image will grace our cover for the week until the next weeks winner is chosen. Lets see this weeks winner.

Winning image... 


 

 "I've had such a fabulous time these past two weeks seeing all these amazing submissions for 'A Day to Remember'! This theme was so hard to judge because the submissions were so emotive and I found myself becoming attached to all of them. I chose Lia's image for the winning spot because it tells such a beautiful story. I love how my eye takes in the sheer joy on the child's face and then follows her arm to all the other hands, which are a mixture of ages. The processing highlights all the gorgeous textures. Some of my favourite memories are days spent with family and friends and Lia has captured this in such a visceral way here. Thank you for having me Reflections!" -Amy

Sonia Epple Fotografie

Congrats all. Please join us this week for the theme {This wild like, this freedom} with guest judge Niki Boon Photography. Thank you to the guset judge this week Amy of Amy Lucinda Photography. Until next time, XOXO! ~Amber