Friday, August 8, 2014

"Fun" winner and top 10

Beautiful "fun" shares this week. As alway's thank you for your continuing support and participation. I love having you here. I love seeing your images everyday. Each week there will be one winning image and a top 9. The winning image will grace our cover photo for the week until the next weeks winner is chosen. Lets see the winning image...

winning image... 




"I chose this image as winner because it screams fun. You can just see the smile on her face without seeing her face. Her hand out to the left hand side so delicate. I can picture her just running along smiling, hair flowing in the breeze. I love the shadow. I love the processing. Just a gorgeous image." ~Amber 

Top 9 in no particular order...



































Jasna Dzinic Photography


Congrats all. Please join us this week for the theme "reflections" with guest judge Cate Wnek Photography. Post up to two images right to my wall here Reflections  for chance at winning photo or top 9 feature. Thank you. Until next time, XOXO! ~Amber